Monday, September 28, 2009

A very special drawing

Here is proof of how much my 2nd graders love me.



If you can't see the drawing, it's of two people who LOOK like women. One is smaller with lines emitting radially from the outline of the body, and the other looks like a witch.

Her very special notes (which are hard to read) say--"This is Chris," and "Chris, you are fat." Suffice to say, I was very proud of her english abilities.

She even made a point of pointing to the witchy looking lady and saying, "This is you." I don't exactly know why there are two drawings, or what the lines coming out of the first one is. (One of my co-workers kindly suggested it was odor.)

(And yeah, I get plenty of "I love Teacher Chris" but they aren't nearly as funny as this.)

Edit: I've decided that she wasn't satisfied with the hideousness of the first drawing, so she decided to draw a much-improved second)

No comments:

Post a Comment